Endangered Art Print
Endangered Art Print
What can you do to help?
Be the change you want to see in the world.
For every 10 prints sold I donate 1 to a school here in BC to ignite the passion of conservation in children.
Big Horn Sheep
Become a member of the Wild Sheep Society of BC to directly impact conservation, habitat enhancement, and disease management.
- Taylor Checkpoint Butterfly Create a butterfly garden and learn more about the importance of nectar and host plants.
- Pink Sand Verbena Look for scheduled Parks Canada interpretive walks and presentations on Wickaninnish Beach, Tofino. You can assist in the restoration of the dune habitat.
- Western Painted Turtle Try a zero-waste challenge. Reduce your use of plastics. Sea turtles accidentally eat plastics because they cannot discern them from their jellyfish prey.
- Red-Legged Frogs Wetland restoration is important for their habitat. Become a wetlands steward through BC Wildlife Federation, which offers courses.
- Pika Are impacted by climate change. Make earth-friendly consumer choices to limit your greenhouse gas emissions. Eating a vegan diet is better for the environment. Extra bonus points if you buy from local farms and cycle rather than drive to pick up!
- Northern Spotted Owl Relies on old-growth forests to roost, nest and forage. Write a letter to Canada’s environment minister urging him to take immediate action to stop this clearcut destruction. Tap here for examples and help
- Yellow Breasted Chat The Nature Trust of British Columbia helps with habitat restoration, sign up to their mailing list to get involved with the community.
- Northern Fur Seal Adopt a seal and follow their journey to recovery at Marine Mammal Rescue Center
- Northern Goshawk The Habitat Conservation Trust Foundation funds Northern Goshawk projects on the Sunshine Coast that work with the local communities to identify and conserve breeding areas. If you have an idea for a community-based conservation project consider applying for a PCAF grant
- Caribou Become a caribou advocate and support caribou recovery with the Caribou Conservation Breeding Foundation.
- Vancouver Island Marmot Find some amazing ideas for fundraising techniques on the Marmot Recovery Programme. One group sold marmot droppings (made of chocolate) at the local mall.
- Fisher Home is in old-growth trees, so help by protecting old-growth forests. Write something for your newsletter/blog/social media to raise awareness. The wilderness committee is a great resource.
- Chinook Salmon Are important for the health of the whales and the ecosystem. How about going vegetarian? This is a great step to help the environment.
Format: 12 x 16 inches
High-quality digital wall art printed on textured felt FSC® paper from responsible sources.
Shipped flat in 100% recycled cardboard in a compostable protective sleeve.
Made with love in Canada.
Thank you, I gave this print as a gift and my friend loved it!!
Love the print and cards. Really high quality in beautiful, sustainable packaging. Would make a wonderful gift! Thank you 😊
Perfect gift for my 5 year old animal loving nephew. Paper is excellent quality also